Four Days of powerful Talks
This years Conference on Contemporary Studies in Management is organized by the Institut für gemeinnützige Dienstleistungen gGmbH (independent Institute for non-profit Services) by Prof. Dr. Markus Launer and his team from Suderburg, Germany, in cooperation with Prof. Dr. dave Marcial from the Silliman University, Philippines. The key topics are the latest research results on Contemporary Studies in Management (CoSiM).
Contemporary Studies in Management (CoSiM)
Key topic of this conference are the latest contemporary studies in Management such as Digitalization and Digital Transformation, Intuitive Management and Decision Making, modern Education Management, Sustainability, Intercultural Integration & Diversity. Special topic is this year “Circular Raw Material Management (Recycling)”.
36 hours Concept
This years CoSiM Conference will be around the clock in different time zones. After the presentation by researchers from Europe, Latin America and the US, we will continue in Asia. With this around the clock concept we are able to bring in more participants at a convenient time. Therefore, please check carefully the time zones.
For each time zone we dedicated one Session Chair. They will not only moderate the session at the CoSiM Conference but also assists you conveniently within your time zone.
The Editorial Board Members and Collaborators are from the following Universities
Abstract & Paper Submission Starting Mai 1, 2023
Manuscript/abstract submissions deadline October 1, 2023
and registration deadline
Acceptance notification On a rolling basis during October and November 2023
Conference dates November 24-27, 2023
Conference Session Formats
- Key Note Speeches
- Plenary Discussion lead by Moderators
- Academic Sessions by Region lead by Session Chairs
- Global Special: Circular Economy and Recycling
- Local Special: Sustainability in Uelzen
- Students Presentations
The Conference invites papers on Digitalization, Intuitive Management, Online Education, Sustainability & Recycling, Intercultural Integration & Diversity. All papers will go through a double blind review process. The ethical statement for German research applies. Therefore, please submit a paper by October 1, 2023 via our Portal.
The Key topics of the Conference on Contemporary Studies in Management (CoSiM) are
- Managing Digitalization
- Intuitive Management
- Managing Online Education
- Managing Sustainability & Recycling
- Intercultural Integration & Diversity
Our ongoing research projects Digital Trust and Intuition @ the Workplace
Sustainability & Recycling
Management & Education
Intercultural Integration and Diversity
Deadline for Abstract Submission October 1, 2023
Public Online Conference via Zoom
The CoSiM Conference format is online via Zoom. The live Conference will take place November 24-27, 2023 online via Zoom out of Suderburg, Germany. It is a public Conference and can be accessed by everyone free of charge. To watch the Conference and receive a participation certificate please register here
Registration for Participants
We will publish all accepted and presented contributions in a conference proceeding. For publication afterwards in a book or journal, you need to change the wording and enrich the content. The Conference Proceedings of our former Conferences you find here.
Benefits to publish with Prof. Dr. Markus Launer (editor)
- Our Conference Proceeding is an open-access, peer reviewed, Indexed, refereed international working paper with wide scope of publication and citation
- Author research guidelines & support
- Great network of researching professors to cooperate with platform to researchers and scholars of different study field and subject
- Reliable and Rapidly growing publication
- Prestigious Editorials from different leading Institutes of the world
- Communication of authors to get the manuscript status time to time
- Full text of all articles in the form of PDF format and digital object identification system
- Individual copy of “Certificate of Publication” to all Authors online or PDF
- Open Access Journal Database for high visibility and promotion of your article with keyword and abstract
- Publication with ISSN number
- Well organized Conference / Seminar
This CoSiM Conference is organized by the Institute for non-profit Services gGmbH, Suderburg, Germany, with the support of the Silliman Online University Learning Center, Dumaguete, Philippines
If you have any question, please contact Prof. Dr. Markus Launer at Launer@InstitutfuerDienstleistungen.com.
Prof. Dr. Markus A. Launer, CoSiM Conference Organizer
Founder & Managing Director Indepenedent Institute for Service Management
Professor at Ostfalia University of Applied Sciences Campus Suderburg
Editorial Team and Collaborators
Special thanks go to our sponsors of the 2023 CoSiM Conference. Thank you.
The Sustainability and Risk Management Master Study Program of the ZWIRN
(more sponsors to come)
Because the congress will be held digitally, we are using Zoom as video conferencing software. Zoom is a US-American service provider. The processed personal data may also be transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DSGVO. Further information on data protection related to the Zoom application can be found at: https://zoom.us/de-de/privacy.html
This Conference will be held based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For further data protection issues please see our impressum.
© 2023 Institute of Non-profit Services gGmbH, Suderburg, Germany
Please see also