6 th International Conference on
Contemporary Studies in Management (CoSiM)
November 21-22, 2022
Deadline for Abstract Submission has been extended to November 11, 2022.
Link to our Registration and Abstract Submission System.
Call for Paper
The Conference invites papers on DIGITAL TRUST & INTUITION @ the Workplace, E-Learning and Sustainability. All papers will go through a double blind review process. The ethical statement for German research applies. We will publish all contributions in a conference proceeding. Therefore, please submit a paper by October 31, 2022 by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please prepare a PowerPoint presentation of about 20 minutes to participants from all over the world with different backgrounds. We hope to receive your presentation upfront for display by November 14, 2022 in the form PowerPoint (maybe including a 3-5 minutes video) by eMail. Please acknowledge that all presentations will be live online as well as recorded and stored in an archive at Ostfalia University. We may use parts of your presentation for additional videos.
- Full papers (research papers): 6-10 pages
- Abstract: minimum 1000 words
Papers expected during this Workshop are diverse and open. It can be theoretical, exploratory, experimental, quantitative, or qualitative analysis of new ideas and concepts, current practice, debates and controversies. All papers should follow APA formatting. Ostfalia University will publish Conference proceedings of the Conference that we will share with you.
We especially welcome contributions from Professors, Ph.D. applicants and Post Docs. They are invited to give presentations at the conference. For more information contact email@example.com.
For registration, writing an abstract and/or full paper, please use only the attched forms.
If you have any question, please contact Prof. Dr. Markus Launer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits to publish with Prof. Dr. Markus Launer (editor)
- Our Conference Proceeding is an Open-Access, peer reviewed, Indexed, Refereed International Working Paper with wide scope of publication and citation
- Author Research Guidelines & Support
- Great network of researching professors to cooperate with Platform to researchers and scholars of different study field and subject
- Reliable and Rapidly growing Publication
- Prestigious Editorials from different Institutes of the world
- Communication of authors to get the manuscript status time to time
- Full text of all articles in the form of PDF format and Digital Object Identification System
- Individual copy of “Certificate of Publication” to all Authors online or PDF
- Indexing of Journal databases like Google Scholar, ORCID, Publons, Research Gate, BASE, Academia, and soon Scribd, Mendeley, Bing, ISSUU, ResearchBib etc.
- Open Access Journal Database for high visibility and promotion of your article with keyword and abstract
- Publication with ISSN number
- Well organized Conference / Seminar